What are the rules for the PF Quiz #3 on Sunday at 11AM CST?
- Thread starter Kurdt
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
46 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
Now that's conspiracy against my new statuscristo said:There's a forum bug which means that contributors without any other medals cannot post in the feedback forum. Greg is aware of the problem.
marlon
- 3,779
- 11
humanino said:Is there a reason I can not post ?
edit
Oh, it worked !![]()
hey, where is your science advisor medal ?
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Yes, we are going to harrass you until you put your SA medal back on.humanino said:Now that's conspiracy against my new status![]()
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Kurdt, should we shoot for starting at 11:30AM or 12 noon CST?
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
I gave it back to Greg since I became a crackpot.marlon said:hey, where is your science advisor medal ?
BTW, I will soon post a new theory showing that dark matter and energies are unnecessary
marlon
- 3,779
- 11
humanino said:I gave it back to Greg since I became a crackpot.
BTW, I will soon post a new theory showing that dark matter and energies are unnecessary(seriously, it's under review for publication)
no seriously, why did you get rid of it ?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
- 8,145
- 75
humanino said:I gave it back to Greg since I became a crackpot.
Really? Sounds interesting, though I'll reserve judgment till I read it!BTW, I will soon post a new theory showing that dark matter and energies are unnecessary(seriously, it's under review for publication)
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
It's not my own idea, it's from a colleague of mine. I've been discussing at length about it with him for a few weeks. He is working on the idea for several years, and came to interesting results. I shall wait to see what happens, neither of us knows enough of gravitation to be sure that there is no obvious flaw. But it's under local review at the lab already.cristo said:Really? Sounds interesting, though I'll reserve judgment till I read it!
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
marlon, will you slap humanino for me and tell him to put the medal back on? I can't think of anyone on this forum that deserves it more than he does.
I'll have Greg slap an SA Emeritus badge on you humanino!
I'll have Greg slap an SA Emeritus badge on you humanino!
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
Now wait until Zz sees thatEvo said:I can't think of anyone on this forum that deserves it more than he does.
marlon
- 3,779
- 11
Evo said:marlon, will you slap humanino for me and tell him to put the medal back on? I can't think of anyone on this forum that deserves it more than he does.
wow Evo must really lluuvve Humanino.
Anyways, dr H get ready, here come my legendary right *****
ohh, was it as good for you as it was for me ?
ciao
m
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Zz doesn't need a badge, he has a green cape and he carries a big stick.
I'm going to fall asleep if chat doesn't open soon.
I had a pot of coffee made, some liverwurst and onion spread on bagels, I was all set to go.
I'm going to fall asleep if chat doesn't open soon.
I had a pot of coffee made, some liverwurst and onion spread on bagels, I was all set to go.

humanino
- 2,538
- 8
Certainly, but I would not compare for instance my 10 years of physics to reilly's entire career. Just an exampleEvo said:Zz doesn't need a badge, he has a green cape and he carries a big stick.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Kurdt, say Greg's name and invoke his spirit.
<it worked>
<it worked>
Similar threads
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 13 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 13
- ZapperZ
- · Replies 13 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 13
- ZapperZ
- · Replies 26 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 26
- Hootenanny
- · Replies 31 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 31
- Kurdt
- · Replies 44 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 44