What Are the Signs of a Weakening Sisterhood in a Group?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the Sisterhood is struggling to keep together as the members get older and wiser, but they hope to revive their tradition in the summer with a new lighter slogan and a new focus on quality over quantity. They also plan to bring in new members and spies for their Rush week party.
Absolutely! The more the merrier! :biggrin: Long as no one tries to take over the drivers seat... That's MINE! And remember - it's ALWAYS good to agree with the driver... :biggrin: and I'll agree with the six-pack thingy as long as it's a six-pack of Green Apple Martinis! :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
franznietzsche said:
I think this is clearly a desperate play for power. As woolie said, the sisterhood is weak. Time for the rest of PF to rise up in rebelion!

Yeah. Right. First it would be good to learn to SPELL rebellion.! :rofl: :rofl:

Carpe Diem!

You're crappin' DIMES? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can still feel strong pulses of complaining and tremendous egos. The sisterhood is strong.

Pengwuino said:
I can still feel strong pulses of complaining and tremendous egos. The sisterhood is strong.
It appears penguins have a special connection to the sisterhood...we wear similar uniforms afterall. :approve: *tosses Pengwuino a fresh fish*

Tsu said:
Yeah. Right. First it would be good to learn to SPELL rebellion.! :rofl: :rofl:

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I spaekums the well anglush gud. Ok?

You're crappin' DIMES? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its not as painful as you might think :uhh:

Moonbear said:
It appears penguins have a special connection to the sisterhood...we wear similar uniforms afterall. :approve: *tosses Pengwuino a fresh fish*

What, no fish for me?

I had sushi the other day. MMMmmm. It was delicious.

Moonbear said:

im a spypoopie

Great pic MIH! I think we should have a sticky thread devoted to pics of the PF Sisterhood in their habits :biggrin:

franznietzsche said:
What, no fish for me?

I had sushi the other day. MMMmmm. It was delicious.
I had THE BEST sushi last week when I was in NYC! :approve: Melt-in-your-mouth good! I'll never be able to eat the cheap stuff around here ever again. :frown:

franznietzsche said:
I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I spaekums the well anglush gud. Ok?

OKAY!1111 :biggrin:

Sure. You can have a fish, too. :wink: *tosses franz a fresh fish*

mattmns said:
Great pic MIH! I think we should have a sticky thread devoted to pics of the PF Sisterhood in their habits :biggrin:
I have actually saved all the avatars from when we all dressed as nuns for a few weeks. I will dig them up.

Absolutely! The more the merrier! Long as no one tries to take over the drivers seat... That's MINE! And remember - it's ALWAYS good to agree with the driver... and I'll agree with the six-pack thingy as long as it's a six-pack of Green Apple Martinis!
Anything you say, Tsu. I'll ride shotgun and hold the Pecan Sandies for ya.

I can't wait to try Swerve's catapult! *rubs hands* *plots* *schemes* :devil:

Math Is Hard said:

Me, too!1!1! That looked like FUN! Let's try it out on Ivan first. He's light enough to get a real gauge on how far that thing will 'pult'. :biggrin:

Tsu said:
Me, too!1!1! That looked like FUN! Let's try it out on Ivan first. He's light enough to get a real gauge on how far that thing will 'pult'. :biggrin:
If it doesn't work with him, we can always use frozen broccoli as projectiles on it. :biggrin:

Dang! Moonbear beat me to it!

Moonbear said:
If it doesn't work with him, we can always use frozen broccoli as projectiles on it. :biggrin:

Yeah, but they wouldn't look as funny flying through the air as Ivan would... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya know... that big grey head spinning, and those long, skinny grey arms and legs flailing about... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We got to find something soft to launch him into, though. He's kinda brittle, IIRC.

Math Is Hard said:
We got to find something soft to launch him into, though. He's kinda brittle, IIRC.

Well, we could over-cook the broccoli... That's nice and soft... :biggrin:

Tsu said:
OKAY!1111 :biggrin:

Sure. You can have a fish, too. :wink: *tosses franz a fresh fish*

Mmmm, sushi. Ok, I'm placated. You can continue ruling GD.

Tsu said:
Well, we could over-cook the broccoli... That's nice and soft... :biggrin:
That's a great idea. We can strap him up with bags of over-cooked broccoli. We'll make him a little broccoli bag suit. :approve:

franznietzsche said:
Mmmm, sushi. Ok, I'm placated. You can continue ruling GD.
It's comforting to know you are so easily bought. Here, have some sake with that.

Math Is Hard said:
That's a great idea. We can strap him up with bags of over-cooked broccoli. We'll make him a little broccoli bag suit. :approve:

YEAH! This is sounding GOOEY! :biggrin:

SAKE? Hey! Pass some of that over here! I LOVE sake.

Math Is Hard said:
It's comforting to know you are so easily bought. Here, have some sake with that.

Wow, you sure know the way into my heart. Gifts of sushi and booze. :!) :!) :!)

Tsu said:
YEAH! This is sounding GOOEY! :biggrin:

SAKE? Hey! Pass some of that over here! I LOVE sake.

OK, sushi and sake all around. We'll toast the maiden voyage.

*Loads up Ivan-O-Pult* Quit squirming, Ivan! :grumpy:

Now what should we drop for a weight on the other end?:confused:

Hmmmm... I've still got a few good sized tree trunks on the hill behind the house. One of them should be a pretty good weight for the Ivan-O-Pult. :biggrin:

That settles it. I'm never coming out of my office again.

<runs inside and locks door>

Oh no you don't, Ivan!

OK, I'll just attach the log to this rope and we'll crank it up to the tree branch. *crank crank crank* Ready, Ivan? Get ready with the shears, Tsu!

Here we go! To infinity and beyooond!:cool:

*snip*

*WHUMP!*
FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!

I see a TCK IV beginning :uhh:

WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

yomamma said:
I see a TCK IV beginning :uhh:

Quiet you. None of that nonsense.

Shouldn't they have the area 51 warning on the outside of the door?

Math Is Hard said:
I have actually saved all the avatars from when we all dressed as nuns for a few weeks. I will dig them up.

Anything you say, Tsu. I'll ride shotgun and hold the Pecan Sandies for ya.

I lke nuns without habits :smile: now where is that little puppy i have some
lovely tunna a chili for her to try :devil:

Pengwuino said:

Dark matter particle :approve:

Math Is Hard said:
Oh no you don't, Ivan!

OK, I'll just attach the log to this rope and we'll crank it up to the tree branch. *crank crank crank* Ready, Ivan? Get ready with the shears, Tsu!

Here we go! To infinity and beyooond!:cool:

*snip*

*WHUMP!*
FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!
Darn! I always miss all the fun when I go to sleep early. :grumpy: Can we do it again so I can watch too? o:)

A little birdie told me that all the PF sisterhood members are secretly in love with wolfram, they're all after his body. Is this true?

And another question what actually is the PF sisterhood? To me (a newcomer) it appears that it is somekind of guerilla organisation or the military wing of the Women's Institute.:confused:

~H