What Are the Signs of a Weakening Sisterhood in a Group?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the Sisterhood is struggling to keep together as the members get older and wiser, but they hope to revive their tradition in the summer with a new lighter slogan and a new focus on quality over quantity. They also plan to bring in new members and spies for their Rush week party.
:rofl: Wanna say I'm hermaphrodite?
No, the fact is that en can't manage things especially controloing a large organization like brotherhood by themselves. So I have to do it for them...o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
So the brotherhood is just a puppet really? The strings are held by the sisterhood? Come on brothers! The sisterhood have been tugging at our strings for too long! :biggrin:

~H

I have my first gadget working, it is an audio device that when used turns womens voies into some thing like donald duck, boy will they be P*****
when men start laughing when they start talking.

wolram said:
I have my first gadget working, it is an audio device that when used turns womens voies into some thing like donald duck, boy will they be P*****
when men start laughing when they start talking.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Shame there's no mute button.

~H

Jeff Reid said:
But unfortunately right into the Franz-o-pult ... could be a new distance record here.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :devil: :devil:!111111

Dang! He sure did scream a lot. What's the big deal? French people do this all the time.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=16653

Hurkyl said:
I can't believe he fell for that. :frown:

Damn it. Thats it, I'm taking off all my clothes and sitting right here. What now? :grumpy:

hmmm...I don't think any of sis in the hood are willing to wear your clothes, but I guess you can mop the floor with them and after that I'll tell you what you should do next...o:)

Any other suggesstion?

franznietzsche said:
Damn it. Thats it, I'm taking off all my clothes and sitting right here. What now? :grumpy:

Lisa said:
Any other suggesstion?

hmmm.. you know, I think if we shave his legs he'll be more aerodynamic.

Lisa! said:
hmmm...I don't think any of sis in the hood are willing to wear your clothes, but I guess you can mop the floor with them and after that I'll tell you what you should do next...o:)

Any other suggesstion?

I'm not moving. And the breeze is kinda nice in this heat.

Math Is Hard said:
hmmm.. you know, I think if we shave his legs he'll be more aerodynamic.
Great suggestion!:approve:we also should do something about his eyebrows because they seem too messy...

Lisa! said:
Great suggestion!:approve:
Its actually false. Things with a rough finish rather than a smooth finish are more aerodynamic. Ask any shark.

See we want to shave your leg not cutting them, ok?
BTW, you don't have any suggestion on whatwe should do with you?

franznietzsche said:
Its actually false. Things with a rough finish rather than a smooth finish are more aerodynamic. Ask any shark.
Sharks fly? :confused:

franznietzsche said:
Well, golf balls get more lift with those dimples in them, so maybe we need to beat some dents into franz to get better lift? :devil:

Lisa! said:
See we want to shave your leg not cutting them, ok?
BTW, you don't have any suggestion on whatwe should do with you?
Well, I guess we should wax them rather than shave, to be sure we don't nick or cut them. Good idea! :approve:

The strings are held by the sisterhood?
Well if you call those things "strings", then yes.

Sharks fly?
Only male ones that are victims of the shark-o-pult.
Well, golf balls get more lift with those dimples in them
The dimples are there to reduce lift, reduces the amount curvature in the path due to the ball spinning. You're just using this as an excuse to hear franz scream as you pull off the wax strips.

*quickly escapes with the help of NO-MAAM (National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood)*

Last edited:
Jeff Reid said:
The dimples are there to reduce lift, reduces the amount curvature in the path due to the ball spinning. You're just using this as an excuse to hear franz scream as you pull off the wax strips.
Drat! I knew I'd get that backward. :frown: Then it's for better distance, right? That works too. :devil:

Moonbear said:
Well, golf balls get more lift with those dimples in them, so maybe we need to beat some dents into franz to get better lift? :devil:

Well, I guess we should wax them rather than shave, to be sure we don't nick or cut them. Good idea! :approve:

You're all evil. EVIL! :grumpy: :grumpy:

Look out Franz, taking off your clothes was a bad idea; they've got some really big garden shears and are planning to make you more "aerodynamic".

Jeff Reid said:
Look out Franz, taking off your clothes was a bad idea; they've got some really big garden shears and are planning to make you more "aerodynamic".
:devil: Yep, just sent Evo out to get the Alligator Loppers. :biggrin:

Jeff Reid said:
Only male ones that are victims of the shark-o-pult.
:rofl: You have a very warped mind. I like that.:smile:

Catapults have fascinated me since my early years. My mother was very frustrated with me because of certain fork-a-pult activities I engaged in while in my high-chair.

Moonbear said:
Well, golf balls get more lift with those dimples in them, so maybe we need to beat some dents into franz to get better lift?
heh. As if we need a reason to beat dents into our victims.:tongue2:

Last edited:
Jeff Reid said:

franznietzsche said:
You're all evil. EVIL! :grumpy: :grumpy:
and your point would be... :rofl: :rofl:

Tsu said:
and your point would be... :rofl: :rofl:
He's finally grasped the significance of the sisterhood. :devil: :biggrin:

And i thought i had a warped mind, i can see now that i am more normal than 99.999% of the population.

No that sounds wrong, what i meant is, you lot are cranky not me., oh ram and bucket, go play with your catypult.

Last edited:
Moonbear said:

:approve:

Jeff Reid said:
I guess I know why franz took off his clothes...:bugeye:
Hehe we just got rid of that franzbear and are going to go through all those disaster again!:devil:

Lisa! said:
Hehe we just got rid of that franzbear and are going to go through all those disaster again!:devil:
Well, we saw what a nightmare Franzbear turned out to be, so we should be very certain to ensure franz doesn't have any more e-children (because of course Franzbear got all those bad traits from his e-father, not his e-mother :biggrin:).

Moonbear said:
Well, we saw what a nightmare Franzbear turned out to be, so we should be very certain to ensure franz doesn't have any more e-children (because of course Franzbear got all those bad traits from his e-father, not his e-mother :biggrin:).
Yeah, that's for sure! we all know that franbear has bad traits and a tragedic life because of his teenage father! I guess there should be a law agains teenage fathers...o:)

Lisa! said:
Yeah, that's for sure! we all know that franbear has bad traits and a tragedic life because of his teenage father! I guess there should be a law agains teenage fathers...o:)

I think there should be a law against Mentors taking advantage of said youngins, especially when they don't even remember it!

franznietzsche said:
I think there should be a law against Mentors taking advantage of said youngins, especially when they don't even remember it!
Ah you teenge suck! You're not responsible for anything...:devil: :grumpy:

this thread should be kept in the vatican vaults, any way keep it and enjoy your perversions.

Last edited:
franznietzsche said:
I wasn't a mentor yet when it happened. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:

*grumble*grumble*

You've obviously never seen Brave New World, have you? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Moonbear said:
I wonder if you get your mentorship because of that!:biggrin:

Lisa! said:
I wonder if you get your mentorship because of that!:biggrin:
More likely despite that. :rofl: