What Are the Strangest Dreams You've Ever Had?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Dreams
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
121 replies · 12K views
zoobyshoe said:
They leaned on me too. Sleep deprivation, rubber hose. I said nothing. All I admitted to is having heard a rumor of a vague scheme to get some illegal aliens north to L.A. They must have gotten your address by meticulously piecing together strips from my shredder bin while I was in the "interview" room.
Illegal aliens crossing the border disguised as penguins perhaps? Ah! Very clever. Even better, they could dress up like Spotted Owls and walk right across. No one could touch them because they are a protected species!

Yeah, and when you come down to San Diego I'm taking you to see a performer we'll both enjoy:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz304outcome3.jpg
You know all the best places, Zoob. I would be interested in seeing Le Souris Perdu (sp?) and that place that serves jellyfish. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
Illegal aliens crossing the border disguised as penguins perhaps? Ah! Very clever. Even better, they could dress up like Spotted Owls and walk right across. No one could touch them because they are a protected species!
No, by "illegal aliens" I was referring to the penguinitos being refugees from the Antarctic. a lot of them try to get in via the zoo route: volunteer for display duty, then bribe a zoo keeper to get them on the underground shuttle to L.A.
You know all the best places, Zoob. I would be interested in seeing Le Souris Perdu (sp?)
"La Souris Perdue" maybe? By day it's a wireless internet rookery: a laptop at every table. By night, it's a den of iniquity, a live, ongoing version of the Threepenny Opera peopled by reefer-crazed kids with strange and ever changing sexual orientations, all on the road to perdition. You'll fit right in.

http://www.gothpunk.com/images/barbiegoesgoth.jpg
and that place that serves jellyfish. :biggrin:
That's a very dull, run-of-the-mill Chinese restaurant in a bland little mall on a street full of Asian owned businesses.
We'd be better off, after a day of penguin viewing at Sea World going down to Pacific Beach to an outdoor restaurant where we could watch in vain for the famous Green Flash that is supposed to occur once in a while with the sunset. There'll be plenty of jellyfish on the beach if you really want a taste. I won't tell anyone.[/size]
 
Last edited: