What Are the Two Thermodynamics Questions in the Given Image?

  • Thread starter Thread starter seia3a
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thermodynamics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
seia3a said:

Homework Statement



http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2536/physicsj.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Homework Equations



solved the first question although not sure of it
Temperature is a measure of the translational kinetic energy of the molecules of the gas. So if the two gases are at the same temperature, they have the same translational kinetic energy.

, second one no idea !
What is the relationship between T and V during an adiabatic compression? (hint: they gave you [itex]\gamma[/itex] for a reason).

AM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks mate ! with ur help I've succeeded to solve 60 questions of the assignment but iam stuck also with these last 3 questions , so if u could help I'd owe the full mark of this assignment to u . please tell me solution
[URL]http://imageshare.web.id/images/rbw8a4pn1l6au5k2aed1.png[/URL]
thanks mate
 
Last edited by a moderator:
seia3a said:
thanks mate ! with ur help I've succeeded to solve 60 questions of the assignment but iam stuck also with "[IMG[/URL] , so if u could help I'd owe the full mark of this assignment to u . please tell me solution
[/QUOTE]You will have to show us what you have done.

AM
 
Last edited by a moderator: