What Are Your Qualities: Honesty & Reliability

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation centered around discussing personal qualities. Many individuals shared their qualities such as honesty, reliability, being critical of oneself, being funny, smart, and sweet. Others mentioned being klutzy, loving animals, and being a good cook. The conversation also shifted to relationships and jokingly discussing marriage. Some individuals mentioned being good at choosing movies, procrastinating, and raising children. The conversation ended with a humorous discussion about smelling nice and a wise piece of advice.
Infinite curiosity: it's both a strength and a weakness.

Physics news on Phys.org
zoobyshoe said:
At least!

One by a big lake surrounded by hills would be a dream come true.

turbo said:
I have no good points. I occasionally have days when I can be partially "normal". Those are the high points. Most times are not so accommodating.

You are one of the nicest people on PF, where would we be without Turbos hot stuff:biggrin:

Edin_Dzeko said:
nothing more pathetic than internet love :smile:

That's what I used to think, until I joined PF. :biggrin:

As chiro said, I have some strength points that could, at some point, be a weak point. It all sum up to zero, and I don't mind my zero position. :biggrin:

It's what a person has inside that's important and I have a good heart ... and a good pancreas ... and my spleen's pretty good, too ... as is my liver.

Everything is good about me and everything is bad about me.

Its so easy to list the bad points! I am struggling to think what is really good about me that is at a higher standard compared to others. hm... I am really good at eating? I can cook and then eat in succession almost for an entire day! no, seriously, what is really good?
I have a really good ability to eat the same thing for meals on end and not get bored. Yes.

I am good at wanting things clean. Yes.

I am good at getting away with things. yes.

I am getting good at making myself speak out! yes, the other day I shouted out in the tube for people to move into let other people in the train! I was very proud of myself.

I am good at entertaining myself.

I am good at trying to be fair. I would say that I am good at long-distance relationship!

nucleargirl said:

This is important I think. I'm good at entertaining myself, and I know a lot of people who aren't. Funnily enough, I'm not that good at entertaining others, but me and myself have a grand old time.

I enjoy helping others be the best they can be. :)

Lacy33 said:
I think Limburger cheese would make you happy then. Mature and very strong. I think it's gooey so you need not worry about the cracker.

Original text:

"I think Limburger cheese would make you happy then. Mature and very strong. I think it's gooey so you need not worry about the cracker. "

...10 translations later Bing and Google give us:

"I think the Limburg cheese makes you happy. Torque and very strong. Bah, do not worry: I think glue Crackers."
:smile:

I floss after every meal.

I'm only young, but I came to this to see if there were any answers, because I don't really claas myself as anything (e.g loyal) but I don't wish to into detail about why.

i don't necro threads

I was sitting on the front patio of a coffeehouse the other night and a guy came up to me off the street and said:

"You look like a good person. Are you a good person?"

I shook my head emphatically.

"You're not a good person? Why not?"

I shrugged.

He mocked my shrug, and moved on. As I suspected, whatever begging scam he had designed required the mark to agree to being a good person in order to proceed.

Can someone try and figure this out, I'm still in school, I like hanging out with my friends, I hold on to the past, I've had a bad point in my childhood, I listen to rock music and I hope to play a bass guitar for a band one day, I hop to have a girlfriend and when I am older, have a family.

rootX said:
some people think i am too smart, some think i am a dork, some think i need to fix my life, some thing i am an alcoholic, some think i am a superman, some think i am too dumb, some think i am cute, some think i will die of a stomach ulcer, some think i am too funny but i think i am just about fine.
I just think that you are too huge a fan of James Joyce...

Mépris said:
I find walking to the bathroom to be such a drag; I don't like interrupting my activities.
That's why I wear Depends.

BobG said:
It's what a person has inside that's important and I have a good heart ... and a good pancreas ... and my spleen's pretty good, too ... as is my liver.
My liver is fried, and not with bacon and onions that would make that a good thing...

nucleargirl said:
Take it from the voice of experience: Don't do that in public or you stand a good chance of being arrested.

awesomesauce8 said:
Can someone try and figure this out, I'm still in school, I like hanging out with my friends, I hold on to the past, I've had a bad point in my childhood, I listen to rock music and I hope to play a bass guitar for a band one day, I hop to have a girlfriend and when I am older, have a family.
Don't try to figure it out, pal. So far, you're on a hell of a lot better track than my life took (and those of most of my friends). Enjoy youth while you have it; it's amazing (and disgusting) how rapidly it disappears.

To answer the original question, there is nothing good about me. The best that I can think of is that I try to find humour in things. (Oh, and I can make a weapon out of just about anything.)

By the bye, Woolie... since you've ripped me off for my love Evo, I expect to receive Kia in return. I know that she's married, but get rid of him for me.

I always figured there was nothing good about me, until I realized that at 76, I won't die at an early age, unlike some of you...

:biggrin: