What are your requirements for a revolutionary VUI?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vivan Vatsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ideas
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Vivan Vatsa
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone, I am doing a research on virtual user interface for almost three years, have been successful in gathering as much information as I can for revolutionizing the computer Industry.
And now I want suggestion of what you want or what are your requirements for a Virtual user interface to be easy to use.
How the way you think, VUI will help you?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vivan Vatsa said:
Hello everyone, I am doing a research on virtual user interface for almost three years, have been successful in gathering as much information as I can for revolutionizing the computer Industry.
And now I want suggestion of what you want or what are your requirements for a Virtual user interface to be easy to use.
How the way you think, VUI will help you?
Can you tell us about the existing VUIs and what their features are? There are a number of them that are being tested and deployed...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Vivan Vatsa
berkeman said:
Can you tell us about the existing VUIs and what their features are? There are a number of them that are being tested and deployed...
Well companies like Oculus rift or mainly & trending META vision, these companies are working on augmented reality.
Actually these companies use many devices such as HUD, head mount, eye glasses etc. For creating a virtual environment. But my idea is little different. I want to create that environment but without using that devices.
So any great suggestions?
 
Vivan Vatsa said:
Actually these companies use many devices such as HUD, head mount, eye glasses etc. For creating a virtual environment. But my idea is little different. I want to create that environment but without using that devices.
How are you going to create a virtual environment without 3-D video of some sort? You can use 3-D displays instead of HUDs, but you still need something like the displays, no?

BTW, have you been following the current Google convention that is going on about this subject?
 
berkeman said:
How are you going to create a virtual environment without 3-D video of some sort? You can use 3-D displays instead of HUDs, but you still need something like the displays, no?

BTW, have you been following the current Google convention that is going on about this subject?
Well if you search for META, you will see that it uses a device operated environment. But Creating that virtual interface is a challenge.
But I am working on making that possible. I have some ideas, but don't have a base to start upon.
So will answer that question after my work is over.
Thanks.
If you have some idea, then your most welcome.
 
Yes I am following the current Google convention.
Though it has released some great products yesterday. They are more focusing on Artificial intelligence. They have to converge VUI with AI, then it will give a blast.