What Did You Think of the A2 Physics Practical Exam and Coursework?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam Practical
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Tyris
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Not really a "help" question, but it is coursework related... now that the Physics A-level coursework and Practical Exam are over (so no chance of being accused of cheating), I'm curious to know: what did everybody think of them?
All I can say is, there wasn't enough time. The spring question was fine right up until my optical pin broke, so I had to guess some results. The blessing was in the graph, because you knew that X0[/size] had to be 10 cm, so the graph had to pass through (0, ln 10).
The second question was a bit more off. I got something that was definitely non-proportional, but I haven't really studied laminar flow in any great detail, so I don't know whether I was right.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe they are glad it is over and done with, but if you tell us more we can comment on it.
 
I was actually asking for the opinions of people who had done it... but I guess this can be closed now, since no-one seems to have.