What Does a Day in the Life of an Electrical/Electronic Engineer Look Like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blacksheep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Job
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
blacksheep
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi

I'm interested to know what Electrical/Electronic Engineers spend their day doing and the projects they work on. I have looked up some career descriptions, but they are very generic and lack the "real world" feel. So I'm hoping that some kind folks (EE's) will post their job description and work day tasks. As much detail as possible would be awesome. How much math do you use? Do yu work with a lot of hardware?

I feel this could be very enlightening for other members too, so hopefully we can get some good answers. Thanks in advance.

Blacksheep
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
The answer varies greatly depending on which specific area of electrical engineering you're interested in.