What does the + next to my name mean?

• Thread starter Simfish
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I really do need to do something atrocious to that pillar. My boss did say that I could decorate it. :devil:
I think you should plaster it with Dilbert cartoons. It seems like the most appropriate theme to celebrate its relationship to the status of your desk.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
OK, Evo -- how about this: I think it would be cool to turn the pillar into a mini Starbucks kiosk. You could hollow it out and paint it green, then put in a sliding window. Next, put in a barrista, an expresso machine, and a blender. Add logo for the final touch.

See, then you won't be the poor person who got a pillar in her office. You'll be like - the LUCKY person who (WOW!) got a Starbucks in her office. Then everybody will want to trade you. So you cut a deal, then you pack up the blender, expresso machine, and the Evo-child (who was pretending to be the barrista) and move to your new office! :cool:

Last edited:
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
How about a poster of a desk with some stuff on the desk.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
OK, Evo -- how about this: I think it would be cool to turn the pillar into a mini Starbucks kiosk. You could hollow it out and paint it green, then put in a sliding window. Next, put in a barrista, an expresso machine, and a blender. Add logo for the final touch.

See, then you won't be the poor person who got a pillar in her office. You'll be like - the LUCKY person who (WOW!) got a Starbucks in her office. Then everybody will want to trade you. So you cut a deal, then you pack up the blender, expresso machine, and the Evo-child (who was pretending to be the barrista) and move to your new office! :cool:
:rofl:

Ooh, or how about a poster of someone weilding a chainsaw!

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Clever. :smile:

Ooh, or how about a poster of someone weilding a chainsaw!
Subtle. :wink:

I could swear I saw a thermostat attached to that pillar. Does that mean Evo gets control over the office temperature? Could be a good bargaining chip.

Evo
Mentor
Clever. :smile:
Maybe a lifesize photo of me working at my desk.

I could swear I saw a thermostat attached to that pillar. Does that mean Evo gets control over the office temperature? Could be a good bargaining chip.
Very observant, there are two settings cool and warm. Muwahahahaha. I can drive all these finicky women nuts, wearing sweaters when it's 80 degrees and claiming it's cold. :grumpy: Wear a coat!