What does your Christmas Tree look like?

As the title states.

Attachments

• r 011.jpg
    r 011.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 432

Answers and Replies

No different than last year.

jhae2.718
Gold Member
This post is intended to placate Kevin and should not be construed as an endorsement of this thread.

Evo
Mentor
I don't have a tree.

Is that yours Kevin? It's lovely.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I keep my trees outside. :biggrin:

DaveC426913
Gold Member
Too early for tree yet. But when it is up it will be gorgeous. It is festooned with hundreds of red "berry cluster" lights which I can set for low level, making the tree just glow in a soft, deep red.

This post is intended to placate Kevin and should not be construed as an endorsement of this thread.

That's a really beautiful tree you have there in your picture. When are you going to light it up? Bet it will be the most beatuiful tree leaving your neighborhood. :smile:

DaveC426913
Gold Member
That's a really beautiful tree you have there in your picture.:smile:
:confused: :confused:

turbo
Gold Member
I haz no tree. They are all in the woods. I can't kill a tree just to drag it inside and dress it up for a pagan funeral-rite. The funny thing is that I have ~10 acres here and I could easily spare a tree or two each year, but I'm no longer holiday-observant enough to kill a tree for decoration.

I was toying with the idea of making a nerdy Christmas tree. I have a few organic chem modeling sets, glass replicas of the planets which are juuust about ornament size, and Shrinky Dinks. I think I can make a kickass tree out of this, since I failed to bring any ornaments back with the tree, haha.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I was toying with the idea of making a nerdy Christmas tree. I have a few organic chem modeling sets, glass replicas of the planets which are juuust about ornament size, and Shrinky Dinks. I think I can make a kickass tree out of this, since I failed to bring any ornaments back with the tree, haha.

I have the entire solar system* as custom hand made ornaments. I will set it up and post it.

*solar system classic

AlephZero
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Years ago we bought some Christmas decorations for the office. Being engineers we obviously took the most "cost effective" option available.

The best one was a big gold-colored-plastic banner that read

MERY CHIRSTMASS

256bits
Gold Member
Mine is this nice picture taped to the wall.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Janus
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
We just put ours up.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 338
I have the entire solar system* as custom hand made ornaments. I will set it up and post it.

*solar system classic

Excellent! I would love to see this :)