What equation can I use to find the value of L2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter khazaymeh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    L2 Value
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
khazaymeh
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi there,
I have the following thread:

1) m2 < m1 and L2 < L1

2) abs(m2-m1)=abs(L2-L1)

the values of m2, m1 and L1 are known, what equation can I use to find the value of L2?

thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
khazaymeh said:
Hi there,
I have the following thread:

1) m2 < m1 and L2 < L1

2) abs(m2-m1)=abs(L2-L1)

the values of m2, m1 and L1 are known, what equation can I use to find the value of L2?

If m2 < m1, can you say anything about m2 - m1?

Similarly, if L2 < L1, what can you say about L2 - L1?

There's not some magic equation you use to find a solution - it's more about reasoning things out.