bobmcbobman1342 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Nov 28, 2006 #1 It's the question for my science fair report.
bobmcbobman1342 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 #2 bobmcbobman1342 said: It's the question for my science fair report. I couldn't find anything on the inernet, so I asked here.
bobmcbobman1342 said: It's the question for my science fair report. I couldn't find anything on the inernet, so I asked here.
pibomb Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 #3 Yes. As pressure increases, the volume tries to increase within the sode can. When there is an area to escape, it rapidly leaves because it is going against natural diffusion and being pushed by the CO2 inside the can.
Yes. As pressure increases, the volume tries to increase within the sode can. When there is an area to escape, it rapidly leaves because it is going against natural diffusion and being pushed by the CO2 inside the can.