What factors should be considered when calculating the income of Apple?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter moonman239
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    company Income Major
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
moonman239
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Given Apple's current stance in the stock market, how do I calculate their income? I know that usually I would use the EPS formula but there are no dividends/yield.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ronnin said:
You can check their Income Statement to get what they reported for Net Income for the first quarter.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=AAPL

You will have to wait till July for the financials for Q2.

Guess I can't calculate it, huh? Unless I had some sort of mathematical model that reflects the stock market.
 
moonman239 said:
Guess I can't calculate it, huh? Unless I had some sort of mathematical model that reflects the stock market.

If you find one that works, don't tell anyone.