What famous scientist reminds you of yourself?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaleidoscope
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Scientist
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
22 replies · 4K views
kaleidoscope
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
What famous scientist reminds you of yourself?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Archimedes Id totally have done what he did if I lived back then.
 
I don't think I'm near as clever as any famous scientist. As for personality, I like Einstein's humanitarian side the most, but I'm probably more of a narcissist, like Feynman.
 
I'm a lot like Einstein on a bad hair day.
 
Sheldon J Plankton,the restauranteur boffin from Spongebob squarepants
 
Pengwuino said:
Hubert J. Farnsworth.

"Oooh! If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome!"
 
Last edited:
Which one is the smartest one?

EDIT: Take that scientist and, for the other qualities, use Mike Turner's.
 
Feynman. A little bit hippie, genius and maverick.
 
magpies said:
Archimedes Id totally have done what he did if I lived back then.

Do you mean that you would play with boats in the bathtub, or that you would run naked through the streets?
 
Definitely Albert Einstein. I have bad hair day whenever I get up in the mornings, and also I am good at only physics and mathematics (along with other subjects such as music), but everything else seemed to me very hard to comprehend!
 
The Professor from Gilligan's Island, but with Einstein's hair and mustache.
 
tiny-tim said:
moi? :rolleyes:

Poisson! :biggrin:​

So, you like mass inflation inside black holes. :biggrin:
 
You're disqualified George. You actually do look like Albert Einstein.
 
jimmysnyder said:
You're disqualified George. You actually do look like Albert Einstein.

lol...

me... Carl Sagan :) I know I can pick any page of Cosmos and I will find beautifully phrased facts, analogies, metaphors... Has anybody else watched 20+ times 'A Glorious Dawn' remix on youtube?