What Happened to Me on the Worst Day Ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
66 replies · 9K views
Lisa! said:
04-10-2006 at 02:42 PM
Evo:
"I'm having a really bad day.

I think I'm going to go hiking up along the cliffs where the mountain lions live and get eaten."


09-12-2006 at 11:48 PM
Evo:
"I've had a really bad day. A mountain lion is out of my house!"

Evo please please stop having bad days or at least don't call for mountain lions!:rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing, Lisa! I wonder if mountain lions read PF and were enticed by Evo's post?:bugeye:
 
Biology news on Phys.org
They didn't want her falling off a cliff where they wouldn't be able to get at her before they got their dinner, so this time decided to come to her!
 
Lisa! said:
I think I'm going to go hiking up along the cliffs where the mountain lions live and get eaten."
Well, I'm not sure what the mountain lions get eaten by, but I sure wouldn't want to encounter it on the trail.:biggrin:
 
DaveC426913 said:
Well, I'm not sure what the mountain lions get eaten by, but I sure wouldn't want to encounter it on the trail.:biggrin:
Mountain lions get eaten by venus flytraps...big ones!
 
Gokul43201 said:
Mountain lions get eaten by venus flytraps...big ones!
They must be attracted to the sweet, dewlike excretion in the trap.
 
ooooohhhh, VENUS. its VENUS flytraps.
That makes me feel so much safer. It's funny how a little misunderstanding can TOTALLY change ones perspective.