Assuming lake or pond water in a fixed volume, not chlorinated tap water:
Pond water has lots of organisms that use oxygen, so adding oxygen changes the bacterial makeup of the water because the aerobic beasties are dormant when oxygen levels are low. Oxygen is toxic to anaerobes, so they shut down. This can raise pH because anaerobes produce molecules like H
2S that are acidic.
You are throwing off questions you could answer, so you get to give us the answer. Note that warming water decreases oxygen solubility, so does altitude.
Off the cuff ignoring some complications:
Assume that oxygen dissolved in water has zero solution volume, I'm not looking that up right now. If you "magically" add oxygen at 50 °C to the entire volume of 100L of pond water at 20 °C to a level of 10g/L you have added 1000g of "hot" oxygen to the tank. You have 1000g at 50 plus 100*1000g at 20 °C in the same volume. The temperature will rise by _____ degrees. (hint: this is not a big number)
Note: you will get evaporative cooling by adding oxygen via the surface. I do not know precisely what happens when you bubble warm oxygen into a tank of colder water in terms of evaporative cooling -- some has to exist. I gather that
@Bystander probably knows a priori. I'm also ignoring the fact that gas
dissolution in water is usually
exothermic - so warm bubbles probably ultimately cool the water. Don't know.