What is the Benefit of Agile Programming According to Dilbert?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtbell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Programming
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
Messages
16,110
Reaction score
8,516
In today's Dilbert comic strip, Wally demonstrates a benefit of agile programming. :cool:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jackwhirl, Pepper Mint and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
That explains a few things about the dev team I work with from time to time. I'll remember to have some of our team members secure the doors and windows next time we go to talk to them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pepper Mint
Everyone wants jobs and money but tries to avoid working too much. Others boast about their abilities then play hide-and-seek games. Many are pathological liars with hard-to-detect logical fallacies etc. So I understand somewhat the feelings of investors when they have to deal with stuff like this. But whatever field I enter, I'd definitely be a fool if I have no real experience in it, no relationships or friends and kind helpers everywhere.