Sassenav22 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Apr 30, 2010 #1 Homework Statement I need to design an experiment to find the charge of an electron. And I have no idea how. Could somebody give an idea on what I could do?
Homework Statement I need to design an experiment to find the charge of an electron. And I have no idea how. Could somebody give an idea on what I could do?
Stonebridge Messages 648 Reaction score 3 Apr 30, 2010 #2 You could try Google and search for experiment to measure charge on electron. You will probably get plenty of references to Robert Millikan. That could be a good starting point.
You could try Google and search for experiment to measure charge on electron. You will probably get plenty of references to Robert Millikan. That could be a good starting point.
Sassenav22 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Apr 30, 2010 #3 I need experiment that has not be done already. Something similar to Millikan but not the same.