What is the difference between digital and integrated circuits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gastro54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Function Logic
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
gastro54
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm trying to build a digital circuit that will perform one of three logic functions on a set of three inputs A B C based on the input value of a counter that counts mod-3 (00, 01, 10).

I can use basic chips such as mux, demux, 555 timer, logical chips

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
gastro54 said:
Hi,

I'm trying to build a digital circuit that will perform one of three logic functions on a set of three inputs A B C based on the input value of a counter that counts mod-3 (00, 01, 10).

I can use basic chips such as mux, demux, 555 timer, logical chips

Thanks

Welcome to the PF, gastro. We do not do your homework/coursework for you here at the PF. You must post your own work on the problem, before we can offer any hints or tutorial thoughts.

So please post your initial circuit attempts, and tell us what you know about the problem.
 
what is the difference between digital circuit and integrated circuit(IC)?