What is the Impact of ESD Testing on Workplace Safety?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windadct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Testing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Windadct
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
411
Sorry to post a video - but seemed topical and entertainng...



Cheers,
Paul
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Windadct said:
Sorry to post a video - but seemed topical and entertainng...



Cheers,
Paul


I'm not able to watch YouTube from work. What does the video show?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Berkeman you got to watch that one.

It gives unambiguous visual meaning to word "Charge" as both noun and transitive verb !

old jim
 
I had to laugh - you can PF from work, but not see youtube...
 
jim hardy said:
Berkeman you got to watch that one.

It gives unambiguous visual meaning to word "Charge" as both noun and transitive verb !

old jim
LOL. I finally watched it from home. Dipstick Guy! I took an arm-to-arm 25kV hit accidentally one day doing some ESD testing, and it hurt like heck (and I was worried about fibrulation!)

Windadct said:
I had to laugh - you can PF from work, but not see youtube...

Yeah, thankfully my work IT folks and managers let me spend time on the PF during my work days. I have been able to use the PF to help me with some technical questions, so in a way it's a win-win situation. Just don't tell my managers how *much* time I spend here Mentoring...