What is the Impact of Mathematicians in Modern Society?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Graymaze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Introduction Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
10 replies · 594 views
Graymaze
How did you find PF?
I initiated an online search
Thank you for adding me!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Well, to be fair, some of them roll.
Unfortunately, more roll than rock ...

1699904195663.png
 
fresh_42 said:
Unfortunately, more roll than rock ...
I know, and I didn't even want to bring up all the ones that shake and rattle.
 
phinds said:
I know, and I didn't even want to bring up all the ones that shake and rattle.
Shame on me that I haven't seen this! My sister is a hard-core Elvis fan.
 
fresh_42 said:
Shame on me that I haven't seen this! My sister is a hard-core Elvis fan.
Well, it's actually Bill Haley.

 
phinds said:
Well, it's actually Bill Haley.


I know, but you bet I've listened to the other one far more often in my life!

 
Last edited:
phinds said:
Well, it's actually Bill Haley.
By which you mean Big Joe Turner, right? :wink:
 
Vanadium 50 said:
By which you mean Big Joe Turner, right? :wink:
Well, they both came out about the same time and neither one of them wrote it so I"m OK w/ Bill Haley