What is the initial speed of a juming flea?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
physics_guy
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I need some help with this problem if anybody can, please do, I need it!
If a flea can jump straight up to a height of 0.520m, what is its initial speed as it leaves the ground...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the Forums,

What have you attempted thus far? For future reference, we have homework forums for such questions.
 
This looks like a homework question. We cannot help with homework until you have posted you attempt. So, do you have any thoughts?

In future, please post in the homework forum!

Edit: EVERY time you beat me, Hoot!
 
cristo said:
Edit: EVERY time you beat me, Hoot!
:smile: You can have the rest of 'em tonight! I'm off to watch the West Wing :approve: