What is the key to achieving my three career goals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter physicscrap
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
physicscrap
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I have come to these conclusions:

I want to study how the brain works and functions. And use such information to make an artificial intelligent brain(synthetic). Something like that.

I want to help develop a spacecraft that will be available to the average person such as a car is. So that space travel would be very popular and freaking awesome. I don't feel like studying aerospace for damn sure.

I would like to run a very large company.

Where do I go, who shall I know, what will I do, what really lays ahead?

I know the Xproject already made that space craft. I just wish I could assemble a team and do it.

whatever
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Man, you really cheer me up! :biggrin: I cheer u back! Go for it!
 
No pain, no gain

physicscrap said:
I want to help develop a spacecraft that will be available to the average person such as a car is. So that space travel would be very popular and freaking awesome. I don't feel like studying aerospace for damn sure.

I assume you already realize this, but I'll say it anyway: with very rare exceptions substantial achievements require substantial preparation and a great deal of hard work. Ask almost anyone who is noted for achievement in almost any area of human endeavour and I predict they will tell you the same thing.

At some point you will probably need to choose one of these three career goals and focus on pursuing that one goal, with suitable contributions of blood, sweat, and tears.
 
Last edited: