What is the Salary for a Physics Scientist in the US or Canada?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Arya888
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello I'm from Iran
I love physics And I want to continue in physics and go to the US or Canada but because of my current financial situation I can't and I'm trying to leave Iran.

But when I read about the rights and benefits of physics everywhere in the world, I get frustrated, not like my life is now, I want to make a difference but continue in the field of physics. But I am very scared, can you help me

If I can't, what's the right job for me, or will my income be fine to buy car house and make a good life After overall tolerating the problem ?
Specially I want study about astrophysics or cosmology maby go to SpaceX or NASA
 
Physics news on Phys.org