What is the True Significance of MPH?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tahayassen
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
tahayassen
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Tell me what you guys think:

All I can say is that I was speechless.

Check out this response video too: www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkX2l92eRg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Jimmy Snyder already posted the original. The response video was equally precious.
 
zoobyshoe said:
Jimmy Snyder already posted the original. The response video was equally precious.

Where's the original thread? :O
 
Wow, that really perpetuates that dumb blond thing, doesn't it?

And this guy married this girl? Well I don't suppose it was for her mind.
 
tahayassen said:
Where's the original thread? :O

He posted it in the Random Thoughts thread.
 
tahayassen said:
Tell me what you guys think:

All I can say is that I was speechless.

Check out this response video too: www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkX2l92eRg


Have you ever heard of a profession called acting where people pretend to emulate another character, maybe even a mindless idiot, on a 60 second clip.
 
Last edited by a moderator: