As mentioned, there will be a few types of jobs where the hiring managers may be biased against the philosophy side.
But it may be an advantage for some other types of jobs that are more heavy on writing and communication than on just solving problems: science writer, science editor, etc.
I was a philosophy course or two away from a philosophy minor. Those philosophy courses really helped me in thinking and writing and problem solving, but most were more classical (opposed to modern) philosophy courses: Plato, Euclid, logic, etc. rather than existentialism, etc. I learned a lot about thinking outside the box and reformulating problems from a different perspective.
Philosophy taught me to formulate questions that are easier to answer with the available tools and steer away from questions that are harder to answer. I am much more comfortable with imperfect or incomplete answers, and I tend not to pretend to have a higher level of confidence than warranted by the data.
Philosophy, rather than physics, gave me a keen eye to distinguish between arguments that rest mostly on authority and arguments backed up by hard data. I have a Plato-like tendency to doubt things and pursue Socratic dialectic to explore issues of confidence and doubt regarding scientific assertions.