What Physics or Astronomy Topic Should I Choose for My National Project?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Project
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Theo1
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I have to to do project of between 4000-6000 words and give a 15 min presentation at the end of it...it can be on WHATEVER I LIKE...i have until May so i have lots of time! However i have no idea what to do it on.

I am 18 and going to study Physics/ Astrophysics/ Natural science next year at university so not anything TOO complicated, however i would like to make it close to university standard as it a national project. I am very interested in quantum physics (quarks mainly), relativity and astronomy - however not so much in Biology and Chemistry.

Thoughts sofar are:
Time travel (time dilation)
Space Colonization - of moon/ mars/ space stations

Could you give your opinions on these topics but also suggest a few more that i could explore!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds cool! I always though QCD was a very interesting area of research perhaps you can gain an understanding and study its applications.