What Specific Topic Should I Choose for My 8-Page Research Paper on Electricity?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
kElect
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I have this 8 page research paper coming up. I decided to write about what electricity is, how it is created, and how does it power tools. My professor said it was too general so could you guys give me a specific topic related to electricity? Something do-able in 8 pages. Not too specific where I could explain it on 1 page, and not too complicated where it would take many pages to explain.

Thanks.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
kElect said:
Hey guys,

I have this 8 page research paper coming up. I decided to write about what electricity is, how it is created, and how does it power tools. My professor said it was too general so could you guys give me a specific topic related to electricity? Something do-able in 8 pages. Not too specific where I could explain it on 1 page, and not too complicated where it would take many pages to explain.

Thanks.

You could write about the timely topic of Distributed Energy Generation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_Energy_Resource

If you have space left, you could relate it to the emerging "Smart Grid".