What software can I use for 3D drawing and measurement?

D figures and manipulate them by determining angles, lengths of lines, and moving them. It also has the ability to draw two triangles sharing a side, measure the distance between two vertices, and rotate them in 3D space.
Amer
I want to know software to draw 3d figures with the ability to determine the angles and the lengths of the lines and to move them.
I want to draw two triangles sharing a side and an ability to measure the distance between two vertices on them and to rotate them in the 3d space.
thanks

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Amer said:
I want to know software to draw 3d figures with the ability to determine the angles and the lengths of the lines and to move them.
I want to draw two triangles sharing a side and an ability to measure the distance between two vertices on them and to rotate them in the 3d space.
thanks

\(\LaTeX\)

Related to What software can I use for 3D drawing and measurement?

1. What are the key features to look for in good drawing software?

A good drawing software should have a variety of tools and brushes for drawing, as well as the ability to customize and create your own. It should also have layers, a color picker, and the ability to work with different file formats.

2. Is it better to use paid or free drawing software?

It ultimately depends on your needs and budget. Paid software often has more advanced features and customer support, while free software may have limited features but can still be useful for basic drawing.

3. Can good drawing software be used for digital art and animation?

Yes, many good drawing software have features specifically for digital art and animation, such as frame-by-frame animation, onion skinning, and special effects.

4. Is it important to consider the software's compatibility with different devices and operating systems?

Yes, it is important to choose a drawing software that is compatible with the devices and operating systems you use. This will ensure that you can access and work on your drawings from multiple devices and platforms.

5. Are there any specific recommendations for good drawing software for beginners?

Some good drawing software for beginners include Krita, GIMP, and Autodesk Sketchbook. These programs are user-friendly, have a variety of features, and are often free or affordable. It's important to choose a software that you feel comfortable with and suits your personal style and needs.