What Survey-Related Masters Courses Can Physics Grads Pursue Outside Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunrah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Courses Masters
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
sunrah
Messages
191
Reaction score
22
I'm interested in what the possibilities are for physics grads regarding masters studies, specifically for those not continuing with physics. I know that engineering is an option, but that's a bit vague. It's such a big field and I would like to specialise anyway (part of my reason for giving up physics is job security, so good-employment chances are also important). I like to travel and the idea of working outdoors and not in a lab really appeals! That's why I think survey work would suit me. So far I'v got
- hydrography
- petroleum geophysics

but I'm not sure. Are there any other options like these two?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org