What time in the morning do you get up?

• Thread starter Rach3
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, many people in this conversation wake up at different times depending on their schedule and personal preferences. Some prefer to wake up early before sunrise, while others enjoy sleeping in until later in the morning. Some have variable schedules due to work or school, while others have difficulty sleeping or have a sleeping disorder. Overall, there is a range of waking up times mentioned, from as early as 5:15 AM to as late as 9:00 AM or even later.

local time, of course

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Early morning 5 am, is the only time you can enter the sidewalk off our midtown building front steps whether you happen to be walking with or without insurance. I like going to the corner and looking up at "the tower" (Empire State Building) just a couple of blocks uptown. And there, ...there on 5th Ave with the fruit man setting up his stand and the store owners sweeping the sidewalks before a busy day is the most peaceful time of the day. By about 6:30 am I'm locked in the apartment... unless of course I have shopping in which case NOTHING fazes me when I am shopping! My dear husband gets up at 3am from his working days building nuclear power plants.

Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus said:
12-1 pm

<tex limited >

Currently, this is the time I also wake up at.

During school, I wake up at 9am.

This is all because bars here in Quebec will be open until 3:30am as compared to 1:30-2am in Ontario. It really throws me off my schedule.

Note: I prefer waking up at 8:30-9am, which I do during school naturally. I never use alarm clocks. If I have class at 8am, I don't go.

Evo said:
I would never get up before noon if I had a choice. I am NOT a morning person.
You mentioned this, 25 posts and 2 years ago. Did you try to vote again? :rofl:

My sleeping is so bad I had to shift my classes for the summer after 12:00. I wake up around 10-11 because I tend to work my best around 01:00-03:00.

I think my sleeping is permanently borked just like Ivan.

This causes me to sporadically nap during the afternoon for possibly 1-2 hours. It may not happen all the time though.

DaveC426913 said:
You mentioned this, 25 posts and 2 years ago. Did you try to vote again? :rofl:
Nope, I'm just consistent. My mother sent me to school every day kicking and screaming and usually vomiting. (waking up early makes me vomit) The Child of Evo will also vomit is someone wakes her up before she's ready.

Evo said:
Nope, I'm just consistent. My mother sent me to school every day kicking and screaming and usually vomiting. (waking up early makes me vomit) The Child of Evo will also vomit is someone wakes her up before she's ready.

Evo is my kind of peoples. My day starts at around noon time. :)