What type of jobs are most available

  • Thread starter Thread starter m_p_w
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jobs Type
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
m_p_w
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I am still deciding what to study. I have two options: ICT (information and communication technology) or Computer Science/computer engineering. It says that after ICT I will qualified for a job within the IT-, telecom- and media sector.

I want to know what is better to study and what study gives me the biggest possibility to get a job?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Most job markets are local. Ask some local experts and be sure to describe any geographic constraints you have regarding where you want to live.

Your own faculty likely know the supply and demand issues in the local job market.