What Word Is Muffled at 1:42 in the Speech Video?

  • Thread starter Thread starter impo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Figure
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Biology news on Phys.org
I could tell you what the word is, but instead I suggest you learn how to turn captions on :-p
 
Captions say "disease", but if he said "disease", that's the strangest way I've ever heard that word pronounced. I really don't think that's the word.
 
leroyjenkens said:
Captions say "disease", but if he said "disease", that's the strangest way I've ever heard that word pronounced. I really don't think that's the word.
It's "disease", he tripped on the word when he said it.
 
Evo said:
It's "disease", he tripped on the word when he said it.

I hope he didn't hurt himself. Last time I tripped on a word I flailed around and knocked over an English professor and two graduate students.