1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What's going to be my hardest semester?

1. Mar 24, 2010 #1
    I currently work ~20 hours/week. This fall my class schedule will only allow me to work 10 hours/week. My manager is going to talk to my program's director about that to see if it would be acceptable working half of what they hired me on for over a year ago. Even if, that's not enough for me to live on. And, also, it's probably going to be a problem each semester. My brother and I are living in my Dad's old house until he sells it, which he prefers sooner than later. He moved about an hour or so away. I could quit my current job then make a long commute to class and get another job somewhere else. Sorry for the rant. I'm just a bit frustrated and looking at the daunting remaining courses isn't helping much either.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 25, 2010 #2
    It really depends on your teachers. I have had classes that I worked my butt off and got a low B, and other classes that I slept through and made and easy A. Topic wise (and everyone is different) electromagnetic theory and Quantum are the two that get most people.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook