What's Happening at the Human Services Department This Weekend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
170 replies · 23K views
Borek said:
Ah, these are just Schroedinger pictures.

That's what I was thinking.
Why would I ever,ever,ever buy prints from a quantum physicist if I was going to have to reproduce them for future business?
Miss Minnie mouse
:cry:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Doh. Hook, line & sinker.
 
I suppose the consolation is there isn't a baby that actually resembles that ultrasound. :biggrin:

That was an awful lot of work you guys!
 
I love the PF graphic with the palm tree and heart. :!)
 
Ha ha, you had me going. Not nice to pull it on us on March 31st, though...
 
DaveC426913 said:
Doh. Hook, line & sinker.

Same here. :smile:
 
marcusl said:
Ha ha, you had me going. Not nice to pull it on us on March 31st, though...

It was already April 1st somewhere. :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
It was already April 1st somewhere. :biggrin:

I was all aghast when I thought I might have spilled the beans too soon, but then I got over myself.

It was Greg's sister that prompted me to post the news.

Sisters never lie. :-p
 
OmCheeto said:
Sisters never lie. :-p

Did your sister tell you that, Om :rolleyes:?
 
OmCheeto said:
Sisters never lie. :-p
You never met my sisters. I spent more time in hot water due to their lies than would ever have been if I had lived in a family that was honest vs "democratic". If 2 of my 3 sisters lied about me, I caught hell, every time despite evidence to the contrary.
 
lisab said:
Did your sister tell you that, Om :rolleyes:?

My PF sisters kind of implied that they might be perfect. Except for the Evo "bones break when you look at them wrong" syndrome.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
I should be able to dish out some details and photos in a couple days.

Your message was dated March 27th, 2010. Where are the *sunny*wedding pictures? From reading previous messages to this topic I got the impression that you and MathisHard tied the knot. Life is a dance, tropical breezes, and warm nights! (tee hee) Congratulations to you both. :approve:
 
ViewsofMars said:
Your message was dated March 27th, 2010. Where are the *sunny*wedding pictures?

You missed them? They were on the PF on April 1st.
 
If I could I would reach my hands through the screen and tickle 'em all till they they they... The pranksters!:mad: Well, they could pretend it's Halloween and dress themselves in wedding attire just to play fair.lol I can't believe they did what they did. I'm in shock.:bugeye: I'm going to be on the watch out for that gang. I can't laughing! You people are too much!
 
ViewsofMars said:
If I could I would reach my hands through the screen and tickle 'em all till they they they... The pranksters!:mad: Well, they could pretend it's Halloween and dress themselves in wedding attire just to play fair.lol I can't believe they did what they did. I'm in shock.:bugeye: I'm going to be on the watch out for that gang. I can't laughing! You people are too much!

It was all in good fun. Now will you please stop tickling me?! I'm about to wet myself :blushing:
 
berkeman said:
It was all in good fun. Now will you please stop tickling me?! I'm about to wet myself :blushing:

No, don't stop. This will be as much fun as when Berke fell asleep in the mentor lounge and we put his hand in a bowl of warm water...:biggrin: