What's Happening at the Human Services Department This Weekend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
170 replies · 23K views
Borek said:
I thought Zz waited for offers that will block sending pictures ;)

Zz, do you accept PayPal?

That's not how I read the PF Sale Flier. I am using my PF coupon for 3.00 off.
I dunno, I suppose I will find out.:confused:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, whatever Zz is charging, I'll sweeten the deal, buy 4, get one free. I wasn't using my cell phone for talking, if you catch my drift. I even have a few seconds of video of Zz and Moonbear dancing on my tiny digital camera! :devil: Heh, I should see how much the other mentors DON'T want those pictures released first.
 
Evo said:
Hey, whatever Zz is charging, I'll sweeten the deal, buy 4, get one free. I wasn't using my cell phone for talking, if you catch my drift. I even have a few seconds of video of Zz and Moonbear dancing on my tiny digital camera! :devil: Heh, I should see how much the other mentors DON'T want those pictures released first.

Well this does make things more interesting.
Now already in the possession of zz's collection and owe nothing to mentors by way of loyalty, I am free to discuss business.
If zz claims he did not sell me his collection then it could be that he is completely unaware as I put through the transaction under Minnie Mouse. :devil:
 
Last edited:
Lacy33 said:
Well this does make things more interesting.
Now already in the possession of zz's collection and owe nothing to mentors by way of loyalty, I am free to discuss business.
If zz claims he did not sell me his collection then it could be that he is completely unaware as I put through the transaction under Minnie Mouse. :devil:
LOL Minnie..er..Lacy. :biggrin:
 
So Greg got married to MIH last weekend?

I didn't even know you were dating.

Congrats. :smile:
 
OmCheeto said:
So Greg got married to MIH last weekend?

I didn't even know you were dating.

Congrats. :smile:

:eek:

Where did you get that from, OmCheeto?

Which, okay, now that I think about it, Moonbear, I know the picture was shot from far away, but was that a photo of a wedding on your Facebook page that I saw? You just posted that picture recently, right?
 
OmCheeto said:
So Greg got married to MIH last weekend?

I didn't even know you were dating.

Congrats. :smile:
Darned cradle-robber! MIH is just a baby. :biggrin:

He's just angling to be the first brother-in-law to the first female pope.
 
We've been kinda keeping it on the down low because we weren't sure how people here would feel about it. I didn't even tell Evo we were dating for a long time. And then it got messy with the wedding trip and the invitations, and a few people have even been hurt because we didn't invite them. We were trying to avoid that as much as possible.

But, you know what - it was all worth it, and I am the happiest woman in the world. Greg has given the thing I wanted most in life. All I want is for him to be as happy as I am, and I will dedicate my life to that.
 
All I can say MIH is that you were just glowing. :smile:
 
Math Is Hard said:
But, you know what - it was all worth it, and I am the happiest woman in the world. Greg has given the thing I wanted most in life. All I want is for him to be as happy as I am, and I will dedicate my life to that.
Sounds like what something a recent academy award winner might have said. Please, no!
 
Math Is Hard said:
We've been kinda keeping it on the down low because we weren't sure how people here would feel about it. I didn't even tell Evo we were dating for a long time. And then it got messy with the wedding trip and the invitations, and a few people have even been hurt because we didn't invite them. We were trying to avoid that as much as possible.

But, you know what - it was all worth it, and I am the happiest woman in the world. Greg has given the thing I wanted most in life. All I want is for him to be as happy as I am, and I will dedicate my life to that.

Ah, this must be the big announcement Greg mentioned - congrats :biggrin:!
 
Math Is Hard said:
We've been kinda keeping it on the down low because we weren't sure how people here would feel about it. I didn't even tell Evo we were dating for a long time. And then it got messy with the wedding trip and the invitations, and a few people have even been hurt because we didn't invite them. We were trying to avoid that as much as possible.

But, you know what - it was all worth it, and I am the happiest woman in the world. Greg has given the thing I wanted most in life. All I want is for him to be as happy as I am, and I will dedicate my life to that.

Congrats! I wish you all the happiness in the world.

We're still allowed to be shocked, right?
 
I was hoping time and brain cycles would make this plain but it has not.

Was does the word "light" mean in the subject line?
 
DaveC426913 said:
I was hoping time and brain cycles would make this plain but it has not.

Was does the word "light" mean in the subject line?

Light, meaning that all of the Mentors who could join the celebration did so, leaving a few of us not lucky enough to be able to break away to hold down the fort.

I am not in the least jealous, also I am not hung over, nor sunburned, nor washing sand out of places it has no business being!
 
Evo said:
All I can say MIH is that you were just glowing. :smile:

No, that was me. :-p

Seriously, MIH and Greg, congrats. Just wish I remembered more of the reception.
 
GeorginaS said:
:eek:

Where did you get that from, OmCheeto?

Which, okay, now that I think about it, Moonbear, I know the picture was shot from far away, but was that a photo of a wedding on your Facebook page that I saw? You just posted that picture recently, right?

Wow, you must have caught that just as I was posting it. I changed the privacy settings right away since Greg and MIH didn't want to make it a big public announcement. I'm glad that MIH has finally spoken up! Yeah, I have one that was taken at a distance to try to get some of the scenery in it.

And, finally, officially...congrats to MIH and Greg!
 
Integral said:
Light, meaning that all of the Mentors who could join the celebration did so, leaving a few of us not lucky enough to be able to break away to hold down the fort.
Nope. Still not getting it. What is the noun? And are staff and light adjectives?

i.e. "Staff Gathering -lite"?
 
Ok, how about this, Light = short handed.
 
Hot time in the ol' town tonight!
CONGRATULATIONS
Barbie and Greg
(See sometimes math is hard and sometimes not so hard...:)
 
Marzena waked me up with the wedding information - it took me almost 10 seconds to understand what have happened. Congrats on idea and execution :wink: :smile:
 
ZapperZ said:
It was a fun "wedding", and how many times have you been to a wedding and able to say that?

:)

Zz.

And what is your refund policy for the blank prints I bought from you please?
Signed,
MISS Minnie
(A HUGE mouse with a HUGE mouse boyfriend)
 
Lacy33 said:
And what is your refund policy for the blank prints I bought from you please?
Signed,
MISS Minnie
(A HUGE mouse with a HUGE mouse boyfriend)


What do you mean "blanks"? There were pictures there if you look at the right time. It's a superposition of pictures and no pictures.

Zz.
 
ZapperZ said:
What do you mean "blanks"? There were pictures there if you look at the right time. It's a superposition of pictures and no pictures.

Zz.

So I have to be in a super position and look at the opposite part of nothing backwards from the photos that are not there from the event that did not take place?
signed,
minnie MOUSE