What's it called? The tip of the water? Pic included

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raza
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Water
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 4K views
Raza
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I hate making post like this but this is urgent. I know there is a word for it. it's the top of the water. Please answer and thank you.

2351-10lg.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Have you tried to figure this our yourself? It's a very common term in chemistry and if you Google on burette or titration, you're almost certain to stumble on it.
 
JGM_14 said:
meniscus
Posts crossed. I tried not to just give the answer because it seems obvious that someone is looking for last minute homework answers.
 
I just kept searching "tip of water, chemistry, tube". I really couldn't find it. Thank you, JGM_14, you know how it feels.
 
ardisalis said:
Do you mean the vinculum?

or the miniscus?