What's Your Favorite Episode of Friends?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rothiemurchus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Friends
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 9K views
Rothiemurchus
Messages
203
Reaction score
1
Funniest episode of "Friends?"

Which episode of the tv programme Friends did you like best and why?
Who is the best actor/actress on Friends? Should the stars of Friends have been paid so much money?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
To be honest, I have never laughed out loud to an episode of friends. It was a bad version of Seinfeld...now Seinfeld, on the other hand, is classic.
 
I can't stand Seinfeld!
Maybe scientists,in general,don't like Friends - characters too childish perhaps?
 
Last edited:
The humor is, 'stupid humor' Singing songs like smelly cat...right okay.

Seinfeld though, had great situational commedy. It's a more sophisticated humor than friends. Most younger people like friends over seinfeld because they just don't 'get' the jokes in seinfeld.

I mean, come on, this is priceless!

U117.jpg
 
Last edited:
friends has those mediate jokes, which might make u smile a bit, but won't make u lose your breath out of laughter.

good shows: Seinfeld, married with children, malcolm in the middle,couples, there are more, though I am short of memory
 
malcolm in the middle that show is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY
 
Seen all episodes of Friends and I find it quite amusing. Not sure which episode though. I like Monica and Chandler =)