What's your opinion about Robert Kiyosaki's books?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grands
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Grands
Messages
235
Reaction score
48
I found Robert Kiyosaki books in the library and online, I just read some pages of them, what's your opinion about this author?

Are his books worth the price ?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Grands said:
Does his books worth the price ?
Probably not, if you believe the number of web sites saying that his programs are scams, and the advice he gives is fraudulent and/or illegal.

I've never heard of the guy before, so I did a web search on his name. Third in the list of suggested search strings is "robert kiyosaki scam". Check this one - http://www.scamsgalore.com/robert-kiyosaki.html. It mentions that his company went bankrupt in 2012, not a good sign for someone who makes a living advising people how to get rich.

Aren't you able to do a web search on your own?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: newbz and Grands
Grands said:
Are his books worth the price ?
The price of a library card? Looks to be mostly a showman. A kind of late night infomercial type. Stick to better and free sources like Investopedia, US News Money, Forbes, Wisebread, Bankrate...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Grands