When I die, I want to become a diamond

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Diamond
In summary: I think it was "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan".In summary, Lifegem creates synthetic diamonds from cremated remains. The process of turning carbon into diamond is straightforward and the resulting diamonds are of high quality. The company has plans for including memorial services for those who cannot afford to have their remains turned into diamonds. Prices range from $1000 to $5300 for launching a portion of the remains into low Earth orbit, or $12500 for launching them into deep space.
Danger said:
my ashes should be compressed with a binding agent and used to make a dildo. I then want to be reincarnated as the brass pole in a strip club. That should about cover all eventualities.
Entropy said:
I want my corpes to be launched out of a cannon at little children.:devil: Do anything with my body as long as it scares little kids! Oh! I HAVE A PLAN! If I die before the 31st we can hang my body from a tree in the PF lawn and scare trick-or-treaters from other forums! Then we can preserve my body so we can do it each Halloween!
blimkie said:
it would be cool if they took me to a taxidermist, then i could be put on display for being so sexy[ :cool: ]
OMG guys, that made my day. I was having a terrible day because of an operation I recently had and I have a lot of pain, but that cheered me up. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Danger said:
I'm an organ donor (if any of them still work). After harvesting, my ashes should be compressed with a binding agent and used to make a dildo. I then want to be reincarnated as the brass pole in a strip club. That should about cover all eventualities.
This magic ancient dildo has been passed down through our family for centuries...

zoobyshoe said:
I'm curious to know how KenBorg reacted to this new, assertive BarbiBorg.
He probably didn't notice the change. He was already whipped.

Math Is Hard said:
Zooby: if you drew my picture with a pencil made out of me - whoa:eek: - that would be so unique and um..circular! Hey, that gives me a business idea - PM me! :rofl:

Hey, no fair! There was a news story last week about someone offering this service for the departed! :grumpy:

Math Is Hard said:
When I die, I want to become a diamond...
I'll pay for it if I can use you to ice-out my ghost-bride watch. :wink: http://www.icedoutgear.com/hip-hop-watches.php

The Economist said:
Sometimes, when a man died unmarried, his parents would procure the body of a woman, hold a “wedding” and bury the couple together.

http://www.economist.com/world/asia/displaystory.cfm?story_id=9558423

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the life gem thing isn't such a bad idea - especially if you're getting engaged. You could dig up your girlfriend's dead hampster out of the back yard one night and have an engagement ring made out of it. Imagine the look on her face when you tell her where the diamond came from. How could she possibly turn you down?

This thread is gross.

:rofl: Ahahahahaah, that's funny bob. I thought you would encrust your slide rule though.

BobG said:
How could she possibly turn you down?

Do you know how small a one-hamster diamond is? What a cheapskate!

I would never give less than a double-dog-diamond.

when i die i want to become diamond stud.

mathwonk said:
when i die i want to become diamond stud.

You're already a stud :!)

I told my wife that if I die before her, I wanted to be turned into a diamond and made into a piercing for her downstairs.