Where can I find a list of electrical symbols for different sensors?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Bourbon daddy
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I have been looking the electrical symbols for a proximity sensor and a level sensor. A simple google search has not helped and I have also looked at various manufacturers websites, but still no joy. I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction to a comprehensive list of sensor symbols. Thanks in advance.

Just to add... The sensors are part of a silo, so I am not looking for a water level sensor.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Do you have specific devices in mind? What are the part numbers? Are you looking for a switch or a sensor?
 
Attachments
  • prox.jpg
    prox.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,521