1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can I find a really good summer job for 2009 in the Toronto/ GTA area? ?

1. Oct 11, 2008 #1

a.a

I am currently a first year undergraduate student and need a summer job when schools ends in April. I would really like to work at some kind of office or do something research related if I can. I'm looking for some kind of experience that would set me apart for the crowd when I try to apply for Grad. School. Where would I look for these kinds of jobs and how would I find them? What kind of summer jobs or internships should I look for? and again, where?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 4, 2008 #2
    You could try UHN (Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital). I did a coop term there (UW student) as a QA analyst for 4 months. You really won't be able to do anything substantial with only 1 year under your belt. But they do a lot of medical research at UHN since they work closely with UoT.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook