Where Can I Find an Electric Motor with These Specific Requirements?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 13K views
robinfisichel
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Ive been working on the design of an electric low mass vehicle. I have some requirements for the motor and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere i can find the specification of a motor that can meet the requirements?

The specs are;

1 forwward gear, Final drive ratio for diff = 3.9:1

Max torque = 110 Nm @ range 0ish-3000 Rpm
Max Power = 46 kW (62 Bhp) @ 5000 Rpm

Obviously the torque and power requirements are low and I am sure a lot of motors can supply this but i want one to match these requirements closely to keep mass down (along with battery mass).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
robinfisichel said:
Ive been working on the design of an electric low mass vehicle. I have some requirements for the motor and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere i can find the specification of a motor that can meet the requirements?

The specs are;

1 forwward gear, Final drive ratio for diff = 3.9:1

Max torque = 110 Nm @ range 0ish-3000 Rpm
Max Power = 46 kW (62 Bhp) @ 5000 Rpm

Obviously the torque and power requirements are low and I am sure a lot of motors can supply this but i want one to match these requirements closely to keep mass down (along with battery mass).

Take a look here:

http://electronic-components.globalspec.com/ProductFinder/Electrical_Electronic_Components/Motors

CS
 
Last edited by a moderator: