Where Can I Find Nuclear Well Logging and MRI Animations for Presentations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Prince
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mri Nuclear
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 5K views
The Prince
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hey ,

Actually I need someone to recommend some useful web sites that would contians animations about Nuclear well logging and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging to help me in my presentations . :cool:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The Prince said:
Hey ,

Actually I need someone to recommend some useful web sites that would contians animations about Nuclear well logging and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging to help me in my presentations . :cool:
The Prince,

Courtesy of the Center for Applied Scientific Computing at Lawrence Livermore
National Laboratory:

http://www.llnl.gov/CASC/well_log/

Dr. Gregory Greenman
Physicist
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there ,

Yep,of course I searched the web about this . Again I need ANIMATIONS so that my classmates would understand the physics of MRI easily .