Spice models for LM5111 and LM5112 gate drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter uhdam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Models
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
uhdam
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Spice Models -- LM5111 & LM5112

Hello Everyone,

I am looking Spice model for the MOSFET Gate Drivers (LM5111 & LM5112). If anyone have this models please forward to me.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org


Hello berkeman,

I couldn't find spice models for LM5111 & LM5112 in google.. So that I posted in the forum sir...
 


uhdam said:
Hello berkeman,

I couldn't find spice models for LM5111 & LM5112 in google.. So that I posted in the forum sir...

When I did the Google search, I got hits at manufacturers' websites like TI and National Semiconductor. They don't have the SPICE models?
 


Yes I know that website they don't have the spice models...