Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where do I find SELF-PERPETUATING DEVICES?

1. Dec 12, 2011 #1
    I came up with a few ideas that MIGHT help the engineering and building a self-perpetuating device. One or two months ago I started this subject and found interesting input from other members. And I stated I would be working on this for the next one or two months and would come back to this site to discuss my design results. But now I can't find it. Did you remove it deliberately? If so, why would you remove an interesting subject and challenge which I have come back to share some INTERESTING characteristics of the design with others to think about and provide some input in what I am working on?
    I won't mind going elsewhere with my interesting subjects to discuss and share the results of my challenging designs. I am not a bimbo that drifts around various websites for worthless discussions. And if you had left that self-perpetuating subject on your website I could have added something interesting to the subject that others WOULD WANT TO READ ABOUT.
    How old are the staff members/mentors?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 12, 2011 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Gee, you should have read the rules, eh?

Specifically banned topics.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook