1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where do I get a very important paper published?

1. Nov 25, 2006 #1

I have been working very hard over the past few weeks and have managed to confirm a theory I have been harboring for a long time (mainly, that Einstein was incorrect about light and that it is in fact not a constant but varies according to the region of space you are in). This has profuse implications of course, mainly dealing with estimating the age of our universe. I rechecked the calculations twice so I know they are correct. Can someone tell me who I could contact to get this published in some big journal or something?
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 25, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

4. Nov 25, 2006 #3
    Thank you for the link. I understand if people are skeptical since this is a very advanced topic and it is likely over their heads, but hopefully it will be more clear to them in the future :)
  5. Nov 25, 2006 #4
    Oh, I doubt that it is over their heads :wink:
  6. Nov 25, 2006 #5
    Well you would be surprised as I used some very advanced techniques such as calculus and matrix algebra. I would show it to you but I can not yet as it will (hopefully) one day net me a prize [maybe a Nobel o:)] though I can not risk having it exposed. I am sure you understand.
  7. Nov 25, 2006 #6
    No offense but I don't think you'll meet too many people on this board that don't understand calculus/linear algebra.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?