Where Have You Been? Catching Up with an Old Friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter quantumdude
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
5,564
Reaction score
24
So where have you guys been??

Seriously where have you been hiding? I haven't seen you in ages! :-D
 
Physics news on Phys.org


TOM! You found us!

So what's going on and when are you coming back? I have your cloak in moth balls and I mended your tights.
 


Do I know this guy?o:)
Welcome back,Tom!
Hope you wouldn't leave us again:wink:
 


Evo said:
So what's going on and when are you coming back? I have your cloak in moth balls and I mended your tights.

I'm not going to ask to get my Mentor suit back until I'm sure I can commit to it. If I can manage to post regularly until say the end of the year then I'll go ahead and do it.