Where is Egypt? Geography & Location

• News
  • Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
In summary, Fox News seems to be struggling to keep up with the breaking news in Egypt. Their map seems to be an old error that has been circulating online.
Greg Bernhardt said:
and a bar wench!

The wenches have all moved down here to the South (USA). A few years ago, my local newspaper had a report on a county council meeting in which the main subject was the next year's budget. One councilman wondered why so many departments had to have pickup trucks with "four-wheel drive and wenches."

Physics news on Phys.org
Hmmmm... I wonder if there are Wenches in Egypt? What would an Egyptian 'Wench' be like?!

Better yet, how about a Yemeni or Libyan wench! Scaaary.

attachment.php?attachmentid=32301&stc=1&d=1298003116.jpg

LOL when I found "Egypt". This is a real geography lesson. :approve:
As we all know, Egypt's capital is located at 33°20′N 44°26′E.

1216bea.jpg

You guys are really messing with my head. :biggrin:

evil-penguin.jpg

Tae-kwan-do-dos, attack! (Wait, that's different movie. A completely different animal... :-p)

2jayre1.jpg

>exasparated sigh< That's not east, that's south, you know, like, near the south pole. Gimme a break and put some factual accuracy in your reports.

attachment.php?attachmentid=32300&stc=1&d=1298003083.jpg

Not my problem since I don't live there...

30xc1tw.gif

This is what Middle Easterners look like. :cool:This is the current state of America:
attachment.php?attachmentid=32302&stc=1&d=1298003116.jpg

Though it could use a little more oxygen, its a great land deal that rivals the Louisiana Purchase. Wisconsin got left behind.I'm laughing so much that everyone is going to think I'm crazy... wait I'm already crazy... you people have made me crazier! You --- >gasp cough choke<
Sorry, I must have passed out there from laughing so much... Or maybe its due to the carbon dioxide...

Attachments

• wisconsin_saudi_arabia.jpg
    wisconsin_saudi_arabia.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 438
  • egypt_small.jpg
    egypt_small.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 441
  • usa_mars_final.jpg
    usa_mars_final.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Yeah... well I got a C in geography, lo those many years ago... Mars... Egypt... close enough. :smile:

C stands for Courage, Creativity, and Craziness. The good craziness, like Einstein, not the bad craziness, like your common supervillian. Then there's the other kind of craziness, which is: "Look, there's a banana walking across the hall!" :smile:

Mars and Egypt. If you went to one of them, you'd be able to go to the other one afterwards. If you went to the other one first, you wouldn't be able to go to the first one. Unless you put on a space suit.